Handgun, or Gun of the Hand. There is so much variation in what you may want or need, and there are literally thousands of choices that might be right for your needs. Instead of putting a blurb of what we think you need here, we want to get you thinking, so you can narrow down your search and purchase the right tool for your needs.
- What am I going to use this for? Conceal Carry? Range Practice? Home security?
- Does it fit my hand?
- What is trigger pull?
- What caliber do I want?
- Do I even know what a caliber is?
- Can I get the right ammunition for it easily?
- Am I looking for a revolver or a pistol? Which one fits my needs?
- Can I get a used handgun and avoid a retail mark-up?
- Do I need a class to go with it?
- What is the process for online purchase versus in-store purchase?
- Do I want new or used?
These are just a few to get you started. If you feel you need more answers, or even more questions, please make an appointment with us.
We are happy to walk you through any and all questions one on one. Your choice of handgun can get quite personal, kind of like buying underwear. We want to help you find something that will be used, comfortable, and makes you feel good.
Because if you hate it, like underwear, it is difficult to return.